• A business law education at university level (Bachelor Degree or equivalent).
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction industry.
• English Law jurisdiction expertise. Knowledge of German, French or Taiwanese jurisdictions would be a strong plus.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with problem solving and decision making abilities
• Accurate and structured
• Team player
• Willing to travel abroad
|Hours per week||Salary|
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this form and add your CV in Word format so that we can process your application properly. Read the section on the recruitment process to learn more about what you can expect once your application has been submitted.