Capability profile / Qualifications:
• At least a BSc. or MSc. degree in engineering (preferably in Mechanical, Civil of Offshore Engineering).
• At least 3 years of experience in an engineering position in the offshore installation industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Well-developed social, influencing skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Strong time management skills and ability to set and meet deadlines.
• Excellent command of English.
• Proactive, positive and flexible.
• Used to working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
|Hours per week||Salary|
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this form and add your CV in Word format so that we can process your application properly. Read the section on the recruitment process to learn more about what you can expect once your application has been submitted.