Capability profile / Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor level in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a HR Advisory role.
• Proven experience in a (international) business partnering role with the ability to influence, coach and advise (senior) management.
• Experience within a fast-pace project matrix environment with changing priorities is considered to be a big plus.
• Good understanding of HR related laws & regulations in the Netherlands.
• Good knowledge of oral and written English.
• Able to independently multi-task and prioritize without close supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Awareness of organizational context.
• Coaching skills.
• Excellent awareness + listening skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Generating vision.
• Adaptability – acting appropriately by expedient adaptation to changing environments, tasks or responsibilities and to different people.
• Willingness to travel occasionally.
|Hours per week||Salary|
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this form and add your CV in Word format so that we can process your application properly. Read the section on the recruitment process to learn more about what you can expect once your application has been submitted.