• A relevant master or bachelor’s degree.
• IWT (international welding technologist) certified.
• At least three years of relevant working experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good command of English.
• Willing to travel and go offshore.
• Able to work independently.
• Preferably IWE certified or willing to study for it.
|Hours per week||Salary|
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this form and add your CV in Word format so that we can process your application properly. Read the section on the recruitment process to learn more about what you can expect once your application has been submitted.