Capability profile / Qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor level of education.
• NEBOSH, MOSHE or equivalent qualification.
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction sector.
• Experience in Environmental engineering and Environmental legislation with the purpose of obtaining approvals and permits for offshore decommissioning.
• Experience with removal, disposal remediation and environmental studies.
• Experience with permits for and regulatory compliancy with environmental impact assessment programs and decommissioning plans.
• Knowledge of HSE management, particularly for dismantling and disposal yards.
• Able to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client’s representatives, (sub)contractors, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities.
• Practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude.
• Able to liaise with department and company management.
• Used to working in project teams.
• Excellent command of English.
• Able to write reports in a clear and coherent manner.
|Hours per week||Salary|
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this form and add your CV in Word format so that we can process your application properly. Read the section on the recruitment process to learn more about what you can expect once your application has been submitted.